· Accountable for protecting organization’s computers, networks and data against threats, such as security breaches, computer viruses or attacks by cyber-criminals
· Accountable of providing security architectural guidance and products recommendations.
· Conduct periodic review of Cyber security architecture.
· Monitor All Operations and Infrastructure: Responsible for going through alerts and logs in order to keep an eye on organization's digital security footprint
· Anticipate, identify and prioritize threats to reduce exposure and adapt defenses (threat intelligence)
· § Ability to maintain & administrate cybersecurity tools and technology (e.g. SIEM, Firewalls, Threat intelligence tools, proxies, etc.)
· Develops technical documentation describing the deployment, configuration, and management of shared, networked, and multi-user information security systems
· Maintain Security Incident Response plan and ensure that all relevant individuals know their duties during such an incident.
· § Assist in implementing new security related technologies: Responsible for evaluating new technologies and helping implement any controls that might mitigate the risk of its operation.
· To build and send Cyber Security Status reports and Dashboards for External and Internal threats and rank them based on risk/impact levels.
· To review, agree and conduct a company-wide program of security audits; checking the local implementation of policies and procedures; making recommendations for improvement and ensuring broad-based compliance
· § Ensure that the defined cybersecurity policies and procedures are implemented and practiced in MEDGULF
· Monitor and report security updates status (security updates) related to all MEDGULF operating systems of servers and workstations.
· To ensure timely identification and handling of cyber security incidents in order to reduce the (potential) business impact for the Organization.
· To initiate and manage technical vulnerability assessments of IT systems and processes, identifying potential vulnerabilities, to make recommendations to control any risks identified and to ensure they are implemented.
· To be responsible for the coordination of regular Information Security Reviews by assessing MEDGULF systems, processes, infrastructure, and making recommendations to minimize risks identified.
· Responsible for completing staff performance appraisals and countersign as necessary within the specified timescales
· To identify and make recommendations regarding critical points of failure and be proactive in building processes to minimize/eliminate downtime
· Share lessons learned and best practices across Cybersecurity function, building relationships with stakeholders at all levels
· To perform other duties as required or directed by CISO / Senior Management
· Knowledge and exposure with: Firewall / IDS & IPS systems, Active Directory and Group Policy Objects, End-point security and administration, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Exchange and proxy, Microsoft Windows operating systems and virtualization,
· Knowledge and exposure with: SIEM solutions, malware analysis, vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, Black & white testing and digital forensics tools and investigation methodologies.
· Required certification in Information security and IT Service management like ITIL/ GCFA/ CISSP/CSSLP/ GCIH